Institute of Internal Auditors – Baltimore Chapter
Mid-Atlantic District Conference
When: October 17 – 18, 2016
Where: The Conference Center at the Maritime Institute, Linthicum Heights, MD
In this election year, the Baltimore-Washington DC corridor provides the ideal backdrop for the 2016 Mid-Atlantic District Conference – “Meeting Rising Expectations”.
The Institute of Internal Auditors Baltimore Chapter invites you to the Baltimore region for our premier training opportunity of the 2016-2017 Chapter Year. You will have the chance to listen and benefit from:
- A keynote address from Larry Harrington, VP-Internal Audit for Raytheon Corporation and Global Chairman for the IIA, on Investing In Yourself.
- An informative and motivational general session speakers including Jeanette Franzel, Board Member for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board; Bethmara Kessler, Director of Audits for Campbell Soup Company; and, Nathan Mueller, formerly of ING Reinsurance, reflecting on lessons learned from an $8.5 million fraud.
- Eighteen (18) concurrent sessions covering topics ranging from Information Technology audits to Enterprise Risk Management, all led by subject matter experts.
- Sixteen (16) CPE credit hours at an affordable price.
- A free networking reception on Monday evening and other networking opportunities throughout the Conference.
The Leadership Team and Board of Governors of the Baltimore Chapter hope that you will take some time out of your busy schedule to join us as a participant in the 2016 Mid-Atlantic District Conference.
We look forward to seeing you and your team at this premier event!